Jun 26

Wholesaling Pretty Houses- Unflippable Houses for Unloanable Buyers

Did you know that there is a way to get started wholesaling pretty houses? Read today’s post to find out how… Over 95% of real estate investors flip houses to 25% of the available buyer pool. That leaves another whopping 75% of … Continue reading