By: Jamel Gibbs
So, last week I popped the question about starting up a FREE question and answer teleseminar program for all of my students (subscribers) and the response was GREAT!!!! Thank you guys for being so involved in this matter. I think it will be beneficial for all of us.
According to what you guys have told me, here’s what I decided to do…
1. I’m going to begin the teleseminars on a once a month basis beginning in October. Depending on the response rate I’ll increase it to 2 times a month. We are starting on a once a month basis because I have to run my own businesses as well (ie. my real estate business and tend to my personal coaching students) and if I can save time I will.
2. These are going to be pre-recorded question and answer teleseminars and they’ll be about an hour long. I’ll answer as many questions as I can during that hour. They will be pre-recorded so that you can listen to it on your own time and I won’t have to be available at a set time on every call. Again, I have to make it easy for myself as well or else it will not work.
3. Some of you guys were wondering if I could put the information on CD or PDF and here’s the deal… I will not provide these calls in pdf format or on cd. They will be downladable mp3’s. Since the vast majority of you guys do not want the calls in pdf format and on cd, I will not take the time of putting it together or go through the expense to do it. However, I will do it on a case by case basis. If you are one of the few that would like this information then shoot me an email at email@example.com and I’ll give you the run down.
4. I will ask for the questions in advance and in order for your questions to qualify for the call I MUST receive them 2 to 3 days before the actual recording. I’ll let you know when the questions will be do. This way I can group the questions and eliminate repetitive questions.
5. The calls will be pitch FREE calls, but alot of you guys have been inquiring about my personal coaching program so here’s what I’ll do… At the beginning of each call and at the end of each call I will provide a link for my coaching program. I am not pitching anything, but I will provide information on how to contact me for personal coaching.
6. Last but not least, at the end of each call I will provide a 30 minute personal coaching session for a select number of people (the number will depend on the amount of free time I have). On the one-on-one calls I will evaluate what your currently doing in your business and I’ll help you to see what you can do to improve your situation.
One more thing, I just wanted to comment on some of the thoughts you guys have… some of you guys feel that all real estate gurus want is your money and they are not providing the information you need in order to succeed. Here’s how I feel about the situation, I go through alot of courses, books, programs, etc and although some of the material I would never recommend, the vast majority of the information out there is stuff that will work. The key to anything in life is understanding that you MUST educate yourself and apply the right system. Once you have those key elements in place then ACTION is what will get you where you need to be. You have to get out there and make mistakes. Sometimes failure is the best teacher. So get out there and make mistakes so that you can learn from it. Besides, the teleseminars will help you minimize your mistakes.
The sad truth is that only 5 to 10 percent of you guys will apply the information on the calls. The other 95 percent will complain that the information doesn’t work. Real estate gurus provide information to get you started, it is up to you to make it happen. Real estate gurus spend alot of time and money preparing the information you need and that’s why people charge for information. I look at it like this, people want to be paid for there time. “Even if your a millionaire”, hey Donald Trump does it too. When I first got into the real estate business I had to spend money on education too, but I also believe in giving back. So that’s why I’m going to do these pitch FREE calls.
Please let me know your thoughts.