Inherited Property Investing... Step By Step!
Yesterday, I showed you a check from one of my most recent probate
I also, mentioned that I would give you a step by step game plan on
how to do it.
Now keep in mind that if I were to show you how to do it completely,
you'll be reading for another hour.
So what I'm going to do is give you a briefing of how it works.
Anyway, here's how it's done:
1. Locate Inherited Properties- You can do this at the court house,
in the newspaper, or even online.
2. Take Note of the Personal Representative (s) and Beneficiaries-
The PR is the main one to contact, and the beneficiaries are the
heirs of the estate.
3. Contact the Personal Representative- Since they are in charge of
the estate, you will need to go through the PR in order to negotiate your
deal. Keep in mind that the beneficiaries are the ones getting the money
4. Be Courteous- Don't slam an offer in the PR's face. Remember,
they just lost a loved one. Let them know that you are there to help.
5. Get the Deal- If they are ready to sell, then negotiate a good
price and sign the agreements. Most of them ARE ready to walk.
6. Wholesale the deal, or keep it- Your exit strategy is up to you.
This is a great compliment to ANYTHING your doing in your business
right now, because it provides you with another solid lead source.
No related posts.