For the past 2 weeks I have been traveling and just enjoying life. I spent last weekend on Baltimore Harbor, then my family and I went down to Greensboro North Carolina for a few days.
Then we spent this past weekend on Baltimore Harbor again. Nice little get away. Planning on Disney World this summer and possibly Rome, Italy. I'll take pics 🙂
Anyway, while I was away I had a chance to contact my buddy Kent Clothier and he showed me this new comps system he just built. So I went through it and validated that the info was good because reliable comps are hard to find.
I verified the info by pulling up the last few properties I've recently flipped within the past month and BOOM... they were all there and the info was accurate.
So I told Kent that I wanted to give you access to this information as well for FREE and he was okay with it.
The best part about it is you can also get access to cash buyers names and addresses along with the comp info on the properties. It's called Find Comps Now.
Talk a out a killer FREE tool. All you have to do is create a free account and pull as many comps as you want.
Check out the quick lesson that I've put together below on how to use comparable sales to find cash buyers at the same time using FindCompsnow.com.
QUICK LESSON: How to Make it Work!
Here's a simple step by step process on how to use comparable sales to find cash buyers at the same time.
1. Visit the link below and sign up for a free account
Click Here to Set up your FREE Account (a new page will open!)
2. Once you are signed up, enter the property address for any property that you need comps for right now.
3. Once you enter the property address you will receive an estimate of how much the property is worth, the most recent cash buyer sales, the most recent private note sales, and the most recent other sales as well.
4. If you are looking to make an offer on a property, simply use the most recent comps as your base in order to come up with your MAO.
5. In order to find cash buyers, click on the orange "More Info" tab and copy the buyers name and address.
6. Then send the buyer a letter, or cross reference their info at YellowPages.com to get their phone number. Then you will want to call the buyer in order to introduce yourself and find out what they want.
7. Then all you have to do is simply find what they want for less than what they are willing to spend and simply give them properties that meet their criteria.
8. Close deals and get paid! It's that simple.
Hope you enjoyed this blog post. Let me know your thoughts below.