How to Find Private Money Online
Over the past couple of days, I've told you a little bit about how
private money was the game changer for me.
Today, I'm going to reveal one simple strategy for finding private
money online. It doesn't matter where you're located, there are
people right in YOUR backyard who will lend you money...
... even if you're broke, have no credit, and don't even have a bank
Here's how to find private money online:
1. Go to NetROnline.com
2. Click on Public Records Online
3. Search for Your State and County
4. Click on the Link Next to Recorder of Deeds
5. Click on Search Records Online (Or Whatever Your Area Says)
6. Accept the Terms (if necessary)
7. Search for Mortgage or Deed of Trust depending on the state you
8. Target Mortgagor or Trustee
9. Take down their names and address and get in touch with them.
You can find out more on how to do this, as well as other methods
of finding private money in your own backyard...
- Private Money: Here’s How I Did My First Deal (It’s NOT What You Think)
- [True Story] How Having Access to Private Money Changed My Life
- Wholesaling Houses- In the Trenches with Jason Freeman
- How to Use Comparable Sales to Find Cash Buyers
- House Flipping: Take the “Fast Nickel” Instead of the “Slow Dime”