Flipping Houses? Watch Today's Video Below...
There are many ways to find deals when your Flipping Houses. The key is to be consistent with it though.
In today's post, I want to discuss 2 effective ways (of many that I use) in order to generate motivated sellers.
The first method is by using bandit signs and the second is yellow letters.
I want you to understand that the mentality of the seller is different between the 2 methods.
For instance, a bandit sign seller will be more motivated and a yellow letter seller will be more curious.
The key is to do both in order to generate a massive amount of calls.
You also want to be aware of the fact that bandit signs will generate less calls than yellow letters will. But again, each methods has it's pros and cons.
In the video above I explain why doing both is so important when you're flipping houses. I also explain the reasons why they are so important.
Be sure to watch the video and like this page as well.
Once you like the page, make sure you let me know what you're thinking below.
- Real Estate Investing Business- Make The Best Out of this New Year
- House Flipping: Take the “Fast Nickel” Instead of the “Slow Dime”
- Wholesaling Houses- In the Trenches with Jason Freeman
- How to Use Comparable Sales to Find Cash Buyers
- Does The Asking Price on a Property Matter when Wholesaling Houses?