With banks releasing properties at record low prices, it's beneficial for investors to know how to find bank owned properties in order to get great deals... all while eliminating the competition. Watch today's video post.
Today, we're going to get some questions answered from one of my YouTube subscribers.
The first question was...
"How do I approach the banks on these REOs threw MLS without realtor involved? How can I talk to them straight up?
And the second question was...
"Do I tell them I'm a wholesaler looking to find a cash buyer to purchase property?
These questions re answered in today's House Flipping 101 episode titled Find Bank Owned Properties the Right Way!
In this episode you'll see
-Why you MUST go through Realtors in order to find properties that are listed from the banks and why this is in your best interest.
-What types of banks are eligible for you to get properties directly from them instead of using Realtors
-The real reason why you DON'T need to reveal that you're wholesaling the properties to cash buyers.
- And lots more...
Be sure to leave a comment below, like this video and spread the word so that other investors can benefit from this information.
- Wholesaling Houses- In the Trenches with Jason Freeman
- HUD Wholesaling: Get Dirt Cheap Properties on this Little Known Government Website
- House Flipping: Take the “Fast Nickel” Instead of the “Slow Dime”
- House Flipping: 5 Key Things You Need to Know About Deal Getting
- Shadow Inventory Nightmare Over?