In the first 3 lessons I gave you some simple assignments to
implement in order to get your first check in real estate. And
like I said in those lessons, if you take action you can expect
Unfortunately, 95% of the people who receive my courses and email
lessons NEVER take action. It's sad, but true.
Most people who want to (or even NEED to) change their life and
financial situation never do anything about it.
That's why only 5% of the 6 billion people on planet earth are rich.
The question becomes, are you going to be part of that 5% or are
you happy with your current situation?
Most people are not, and that's why I'm here to help you break
through your barriers.
You have to promise to take action! If not, you won't do any of us
Okay, let's move on to the final lesson!
So in today's lesson I want to share with you some things to look
out for when you are closing deals.
HERE'S WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR:
1. Contact the Title Company To Set Up the Closing
2. Make sure the Title Co. has copies of your agreements
3. Title Co. will let you know if the title is clear after a few
4. Confirm closing with your buyer and seller
5. Show up at the closing and collect your check
It's that simple.
When it comes to closing the deal, that's the easiest part. And if
you want a complete system that you can implement with no money, no
credit, and no experience… NOTHING…
Then Watch this Video Now because it's coming down soon >>>
Now go and close some deals!
~ J Gibbs
p.s. Seriously, if you haven't already, be sure to check out the
video of the week asap.
It's coming down in a coupe of days. I'll send you a couple of
reminders, but honestly I wouldn't wait to get started.
Remember, action takers get results. Therefore…
Watch this video NOW >>>
- [Lesson 1 of 4] The Definitive Guide to Your 1st REI Deal
- [Lesson 2 of 4] How to Find FREE Properties WITHOUT A Marketing Budget
- [Lesson 3 of 4] Playing “REI Match Maker” for Quick Cash
- House Flipping 101 with Jamel Gibbs Episode #2 (Bethlehem PA Edition)
- Wholesaling Houses- In the Trenches with Jason Freeman